Cost Estimating & Contract Pricing: Tools, Techniques, & Best Practices
By: Gregory A. Garrett, CPCM, CPM, PMP
There are so many factors to consider when estimating pricing.
- What should a product, service, or integrated business solution cost?
- How much is it worth to the buyer?
- What is the appropriate rate of return or profitability for a product or service?
- What constitutes a fair and reasonable price?
- How can a buyer ensure they are not paying too much?
- How can sellers maximize both sales revenue and profitability in a consistent manner?
The answers to the questions above range from simple to complex and are the focus of this book. 284 pages, 2008 (CCH), 978-0-8080-1819-3